Update from ISX Canada - Monday, March 16th, 2020 .
In the rapidly evolving community effort to stem the spread of COVID-19, we feel it is both prudent and responsible to maintain vigilance regarding the developing situation and work within the guidelines provided from the governments of Ontario and Canada.
As of Monday, March 16th, ISX will be cancelling all activities until Thursday, April 2nd, 2020.
Please see more details regarding our refund policy below.
We are closely monitoring ongoing developments and will communicate updates accordingly.
We will broadcast further updates through the following media:
Instagram: instagram.com/isxtoronto (@ISXToronto)
Whatsapp: +1.416.920.9997 (Add us as a contact to see our Status Updates).
All trips starting after Monday, March 16th, 2020 will be postponed until further notice. We will be offering full refunds or credits to anyone who purchased tickets for these tours.
For passengers seeking refunds, please follow these instructions. Due to the high volume of requests during this time, we thank you for your patience while we work to serve you the best possible customer experience. Please allow up to two weeks for refund processing.
If you purchased online:
1. Please email email@example.com with your confirmation number.
2. We will refund you through the online portal to the same credit card used to make the purchase.
If you purchased in our office:
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time for you to come to our office. Our office will
be closed from Monday, March 16th to Friday, March 27th, 2020 in accordance with the Canadian government advisory.
2. Once you arrive, we will have you sign a refund receipt and provide you a refund through the same method you paid.
a. If you paid by cash or Canadian debit card, we will provide you a cash refund.
b. If you paid by credit card, we will provide you a refund through the credit card.
If you purchased at a school:
1. Please go to where you purchased your ticket and the staff at the school will provide you the refund. If your school is closed, please contact your schoolâ€™s activity coordinator to schedule a refund.
If you have any questions, please let us know and we'll be happy to assist.
STATEMENT ON INSURANCE DURING THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK
March 2, 2020
As part of ISX/Ondago's response plan to the global outbreak of the COVID-19 (Corona) Virus, we are committed to providing our travelers with resources and options that will allow them to make informed decisions about their travel purchases.
We will now offer:
Individual Cancellation Insurance in the amount $25 (for trips 1-4 days in length) and $40 (for trips 5+ days in length), that will cover that individual for the cost of their trip should the CDC (Centre for Disease Control) issue a Travel Advisory for Canada at "WARNING LEVEL 3: Avoid Non-Essential Travel" in the time period up to and including 24 hours prior to planned travel.